Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally, I became an obedient girl and was willing to clear up all my books in the study room.

See for yourself. =D

The pile.


There's more hiding at the bottom



while these bags of books are to be sent to the orphanage for the orphanss =)



Haha, that's all...
Shall eat my lunch now before my dad calls out for me(equivalent to he's not happy)
My lunch!

Yeap, I love fishyballs, my parents sometimes call me fishball girl.


I also love this very much! It's sugarcane water plus aloe vera.
I love aloe vera so much I am planting them in 2 small pots outside my house =D
I feel so happy they become longer day by day =D



The plants!
This is mine, ahahaha, it's taller but so skinny..


while this is my maid's, hahahaha, tersumbat. MUAHAHAHA



Hee, that's all. Byexxxx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg....where have u been???
missing in action is it???
want me smack ur raisins???
lol... so happy to see my name in one of ur blog post...the person u miss...ahaha...glad... b good lil raisins...grow strong and be melons...

lol...love u always baby raisin...

Vivian said...

No, i haven't been missing in action, it's you! you PAPAYA.
can u please please stop mentioning about THE raisins? you make me go red.. HAHAHAH
Oh that was because I was out of names... hahahah
Always good, melons = FAT
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Love you too! So do I get something for Christmas?! =DDDDD hahaha kidding nia