Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Woke up early today about 6.45 A.M. and followed my mum and dad to the early market.. Helped her out by carrying the things she bought, so heavy okay.. have to walk to and fro the car several times. (=_=) hahaha, don't really mind lah.. Bought something new from the martket to try it out!

Hehehe, the following pic shows what I bought.. They have three different flavours, peanut, red bean and black sesame. However, Mum only got peanut and red bean. Mum doesn't really like black sesame. Ouch, I was asking her to buy the black sesame for me to try as you know, Emily Ho, the great, always says how delicious it is.. So IRRITATING. hahaha XD

Back home, after preparing lunch for us, my maid started making. So we decided to try the peanut first. The purchasee~~ Yeap, so easy to make and yet so yummyyyy, only RM3.80 a packet, my mum thinkss..


La, la, la waitinggg



Look carefully what my maid did to the ginger. I think the purpose is to make the water more ginger-ish. =)


Brown sugar, to make it sweeter then i'll get diabetes and die XD


The round, lil' tong yuens waiting to be COOKED




In less than 5 minutes, I can get to eat theseee. I never on the lights..


See, I'm so nice, i walked back to the kitchen and then back to the computer, jus for a better picture...


And again, back to the kitchen, to take another picture of the inside part..


Hmmm, I hope the quality of the pictures is a lil' better. I have been using my mother's hp to take it =)
Comments are very welcomed!

Good day, peeps!

No comments: