Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Once again, yesterday was midnight movie with my cousins and bro at 1u. We watched Transporter 3! The show's good, I love watching Jason Statham's shows.. It's all so nicee.. so you guys should watch it! =D It's an 18SG show though..



Check out that thing on his wrist, it prevents him from going too far from his car or else it will explode.



He's as usual very good at fighting..



I forgotten to bring my jacket to the cinema.. so was practically freezing in the theater. Ah, a pointer for you guys, wear over-sized shirts to the cinema, so in case if you forgotten to bring your jacket, you could just slip in your hand throught your sleeves and feel the warmth of your body. hahah, I learned it from Johnson!
*inserts smile*

2 comments:

chocolatier said...

VIVIAN FONG..... you sooooo bad lo... movie also din't ask me along...you very lebih wan lo... say cousin cousin.. in the end never comment my blog somemore never ask me out... hmph... you this lebih cousin... don wan bring u out ed..f

Vivian said...

O_O you f me. wtheck. hahah, not my fault la.. you so tired.. I want to let you rest you go blame me.. sighh... hahah! okok, i shall go comment byk byk