Michelle drove over and overnighted at my house yesterday! haha, the boys(my bro and Johnson) were supposed to overnight at my cousin's house while the girls(Michelle and I)sleep here. The guys miscommunicate therefore, their plan was cancel.. The main reason Michie's here was to transfer the pictures of the Bali trip.. I was so sleepy and tired, I left her alone downstairs.. hahah! Today, we woke up early, got ready and then we went back to Michelle's house for jogging! Five rounds. Heh *inserts victorious smile* Then, it was badminton. As usual, the court's occupied so Mich brought me to another newly-discovered flat place. hahah, played a while, Mich complained her hand's pain, then we went back home and watch tv!
We wanted to go for a baking class today at 2, however, our mummies had other plans.. so we are not going.. sigh.. They are going to teach Black Cherries Cheese Cake, Peach Crumble Cheese Cake and Oreo Coffee Cake today! ahhh, cheese cake, I love it... haha, again, i love everything!
Till then!
Byexxxx.
Hope all of you are enjoying your holidays! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment