Urghhh, I have been having 2 ulcers on the left side of my mouth, thankfullyyy(yes thankfully) bcos i can bite my food at the other side! Have been gargling using listerine and salt water countless times, but no sight of recovery -_-
when I smile, hurts like sh*t okayy! lol! it's about 5 days already? Bro also having :D:D ada teman :D
Tomorrow's jogging at the park near my house (hopefully i can snap a picture for you guys to see! =D but troublesome la jog with the phone bouncing in the pocket..) Yeah, yeah, and i can't believe it.. it's daddy who is accompanying me. Hohoho, the doctor asks him to jog, must exercise! My dad has to lose that five months stomach of his. woohoo!
Then tomorrow night is Esther's sister's wedding dinner. I'm going with my uncles and aunts. yeah yeah, parents can't make it.. bro I DUNNO. MICHELLE DOESN'T WANT TO JOIN ME. She said she got plan woh. *cheh* hahah!
Boredom killssssss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment