Mum came home and tried the pants on, HOWEVER she felt that it was too tight. So, again, we went back to Sungei Wang to change for a bigger size(=_=) hahah! so we got stucked in the jam.. The lady was being so nice, at first, she was rather cocky(at the beginning when we tried on the pants) but later on she was okay.. I apologized and smiled and ciao-ed. It seriously works. =) I went to the shoe shop again and asked if they will restock. I really love it lah! and yeap, it will be here tomorrow so I shall go there in a couple of days! woohoooooo!
In the evening, followed Mum to the tailor, she has to alter the pants(too long, according to her) then went to get some ingredients since it's been quite some time I haven't make jellies or puddings.. Mum got some chinese herbs for Dad.
Came home, and started making Mango pudding!
This is what you will get when u mix 3litres of water, 400ml of evaporated milk, 100gm of sugar. =)
Stir, stir and stir
After it boils, off the gas stove, then pour the mango powder and stirrr
Nope, not oranges.. but..
Peaches!
Nah, a clearer view for you lil' eyes. hahahah
Ta-DA! The final outcome!
Woohoo! There's pudding for supper tonight! ahahah!
I feel so happyyy, bro's coming back tomorrow! He got pudding to eat and his holidays are starting soon. I want him to bring me to Mcd.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ the FRIESSSS.
No comments:
Post a Comment