Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So finally after MONTHS of waiting, and always fretting if i did well for my PMR, i finally got my results today. After all, not that exciting and happy-fying, ya know. Yeap, by luck, i got straight A's.. Dad gave me some money.. but what i want MORE is a Cameraaa. I hope I can save up my money and get it! so yeahh.. that's all.
Too bad, I can't join Emily and the gang to Pav cos you know, my mother won't allow me -_- I'm so used to it, don't have to argue or whatsoever.
Yeah that was such a good celebration eh?

Off to SLEEP.

Before that, congratulations to all my friends for their good results! So what if you didn't get straight A's, it's not the end of life. =)

*hugs Emily* After all the hard work and time, it's all worth it =D

Congratulations to all the 8A's scorers, you know who you are ;)

No comments: