Friday, November 28, 2008

Tag #4

Heee, another tag from Sandra!

T H E S E L F

[01] Name: Vivian Fong Yi Yi
[02] Nickname: Xiaolajiao, Vivi
[03] Married: NO
[04] Zodiac Sign: Pisces
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 15
[07] High School: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara
[08] College: -_-
[09] Height: 162 cm
[10] Weight: 109kg =D
[11] Do you like yourself: Yeah, why not
[12] Piercings: Ear piercings?
[13] Right or left: Both? hahaha
[14] Are you a freak : Freak? I don't think so..
[15] Hair: Dark brown
[16] Skin: Er, tanned! hahahahha
[17] Allergic: None
[18] What are you doing now: Doing this long tag
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Watch television while eating fruits!
[20] What will you do 10 years later: How would I know


T H E F A M I L Y

[21] Live with : My family members
[22] Siblings(included you): 2
[23] Eldest: Dickson
[24] Youngest: Me
[25] Love/hate your family: Love la duh.


T H E L O V E
[26] You found your another half: Nope
[27] If yes, who is he/she:
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Spiderman can?
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 0
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000):
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half:
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done:
[34] Ever argue with your other half:
[35] You with your other half since:
[36] Are you straight/Gay: Straight
[37] Reasons you love your other half:
[38] You and your other half in which stage:
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you:
[40] Ever think of marry he/she:
Your grammar very the terror.


T H E F R I E N D S

[41] Your first best friend: Melissa
[42] Your first enemy: Oh, that I don't have to reveal it here.
[43] The friend you love the most: That's a lot.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only): =X
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: All of them are beautiful if they are beautiful insude
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: Ditto here
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Two-faced
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Boy who gossips
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Er no, she's a girl.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: No, i THINK =S hahahah
[51] If your friend backstab you: I won't talk to him/her, no point.
[52] If your friend betray you: Same here
[53] If your friend woo your lover : Woo lah
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Love lah
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Never will happen.

T H E S T U D I E S

[56] Are you a good student: I think so
[57] You always do your homeworks/assignments: Yes
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Puan Sareah Arshad, I miss her the most
[59] Always late to school/college: Never
[60] Your class: ex you mean? 3 Amanah
[61] You love your seniors: Why not
[62] Senior who you love the most: I'm not close to many.. but I love KahErn, Ru Jin, Yi Lee =D
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Got good got bad
[64] Excellent result classmate: Tabitha, Diane
[65] Laziest classmate: All hardworking

T H E P E O P L E

[66] Smart people : All
[67] Stupid people : None
[68] Good looking people: Plenty
[69] Ugly people: People who are ugly inside
[70] Funny people: Sandra
[71] Cute people: Emily
[72] Bad people:
[73] Honest people: A lot
[74] Acting people: A few
[75] You are what kind of people: The kind who like to judge others hahhahahah


T H E P R E F E R

[76] Lip or eyes: Both
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller
[79] hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: I'm greedy, so both
[81] Listener or talker: Both
[82] Romantic or rich: Both
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Both

T H E F U T U R E

[84] Age to get marry: I don't know
[85] Number of Kid (s) : as many as possible hahahahhaha
[86] Career: Not decided
[87] Salary: As much as possible
[88] Retirement age: I don't know
[89] properties value: INFINITY hahahah
[90] Wishes: To be successful and respected

T H E V I C T I M S
Everyone =DDDDDD

No comments: