Monday, November 3, 2008

I just got to know that this week is our(the Form Threes) last week of school! We are off a week earlier!!!! ahahhahaha........ greattttttttttttt.
Hmmm, so today we practised singing, I will be performing choir with the other 3 Berdikari girlssssss for the Concert(Just 4 U) organised for the Form 5. hehehehehe.
Had Cikgu Alang tuition just now.. anddddd I WAS THE ONLY STUDENT there! omggggg man.. but it wasn't that awkward... =D He talked alot, me too! ahahhahahhaa.. DAMN U PUI YI! how can u mistaken the TIME? FAT MONG(day-dream) IN CLASS?! =DDDDD

ohhh yess, my gf, SHEAMAY, also known as "warga emas" fell yesterday and had bruises on her hand, leg and a blue-black on her hips? hahahahha! she just came to my house and showed me. LOLOL! hmm, she also said she's going to break up with me. HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AWWWWWWWWWWW. She said I'm not caring enough.. =(

Just if you were wondering how does my GF look like? Here it is!



Threesome!
Shea May, ME, Michelle

No comments: