Hehe, yet another tag. This time from Sandra.. Thank you for giving me something to do. =D
1) Spell your name without vowels:
Vvn Fng Y Y
2) What is the date 2 days after your birthday?
24th of February
3) How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I don't remember.. but it's more than 8 pairs..
4) How many are designer?
I really don't know but the ones i wear most ain't any branded jeans =)
5) What color do you wear most?
Black
6) Least favourite color:
Errrrrrr depends what are you talking
7) Last song heard on the radio:
Womanizer
8) What's for dinner tonite?
Fried Buah Kentut(Cempedak)
9) Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes why not
10) Tell me a secret about one of your siblings:
I think my brother is secretly gay.. HAHAHAHA kidding lah.
11) Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?
Nope.
12) Who did you last call on your cell phone?
My Brother!!
13) Do you own a...
- PS2?:
Nope
-XBOX 360?:
Nope
- PSP?:
Nope
- SIDEKICK?:
Nope
- DIGITAL CAMERA?:
Nope
14) In what state or country do you want to go to school after highschool?
Anywhere my parents can afford me
15) Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?
I don't shop there buy I have things from there. LOL
16) How do you make money?
By being a loan shark to someone. hahahahah
17) Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?
50 Dollars should be RM 100+ right..? I think it was chocolates and cigarettes from the duty free shop in KLIA
18) How's the weather?
Erm, cool
19) When do you start Summer Break?
Somewhere in the middle of November
20) Are you missing someone right now?
Now?
I miss my ama, emily, sandra, sally, and my faraway cousin sister, Margaret.
21) What chores do you have around the house?
Replenish new roll of toilet paper, tissue boxes, answering the phone calls, yeappp, I think that's all...
22) Finish this sentence. I wish...
to have straight A's for PMR
23) One word to describe you:
FAT
24) Favorite pair of shoes:
My sport shoes..
25) Do you own big sunglasses?
Just normal.
26)Do you find yourself attractive?
Er, ok-ok lah.
27) Why is the first person in your Top 8 in the spot?
Because of that person's personality and attitude.
28) What would you rather be doing right now?
Jogging =DDD
29) What should you be doing right now?
Nothing
30) Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?
Nope
31) Last IM you recieved?
Sally
32) Last myspace message you recieved?
I got no myspace.
33) Who did you hug today?
No one
34) What are you going to do now?
After this, another tag, then dinner!
I tag:
everyone and anyone, isn't that easy?! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment