Watched the movie "Burn" with Jason, Vivien and Johnson at 1u yesterday. Midnight movie till 2 plus.. Headed for supper @ Food Court 118(Do correct me, it that's not what it's called..) We ordered so much.. and i was so freaking fullll.....
Back to the movie, it was actually quite nice, to me! It's about... when Mona's mother died from a mysterious sudden fire that started from her own body, she became very close to a nurse named Ploy, whose mother died tragically from the same reason. The two women together with the aid from a news reporter, they began embarking a journey to find out the truth surrounding their mother's death. (lolol, copy-paste from www.gsc.com.my) =D
And IF u did notice, there's a part which was funny. There's a girl, who somehow noticed people outside acting, quickly hided. LOL! It WAS funny.
The next morning, helped Vivien to do her homework.. ok practically, i didn't help her.. She didn't want my help.. =( haha no lah, it's just a worksheet. how was i supposed to help her? ask her to tear it apart? XD so I just sat next to her, read my book and answered her questions on my opinion.. lololol =D
Back home, er slept, online and then went for Roy's tuition.. Actually I am blogging not to just tell you about my boring lifestyle.. today's one of my cousin sisters birthday, i would like to wish her happy birthday(although I know chances of her knowing my blog is a mere 1%) She's a perfect wife and a supermom. Her son's damn cute can!
Cut the crap,
Happy Birthday, San Jie!(if you would like to know her name is Silvia..)
May God bless you and may all your wishes come true. =D
You have always been very nice to me.. and.. I love and miss you very much.
Please don't ask me why I'm not wishing her directly, I won't tell.
Enough said, bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment