Hello people!
nope, Bali post not up yet..
I feel so happy that my teeth feel so clean and smooth! =D
I went to two different dentists today, one was Dr. Yim, from Dental Lim and another Sarawakian from Dental Kok for consultation on my pathetic teeth.
Dr. Yim scaled my teeth and mended two holes(pain sial!)
Yet my mum said "It's okay, it's okay, she can stand it" to the dentist @.@
you wouldn't want to know how much is the total
after that it was over, walked over to Dental Kok for another consultation whether i have to put braces or not...
That's all...
HAHAHHAHAHA
I went for jogging this morning with Michelle! =DDDDD
Yesterday was movie with my cousins and brother. Quarantine, horror movie. It's very nice, although it kept me in tense. The ending was superb. Go watch it! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment