PFFFFFFFFFFT. Trust me, I REALLY feel like smacking the hell out of Emily.
A moment ago, she was acting all down, upset, depressed, whatsoever, saying that she wasn't qualified for the entrance test and thus, not being able to be in the first class which will be taught by Mr. Roy. After I made the 'announcement' to my parents, there she came, spilling the beans and saying she was qualified. well, now I hope she hasn't got it. HAHAHAHHAHAA. KIDDING.
Anyway, WE, Adeline, Sandra, Emily and I passed the test with flying colours? not really... BUT, Adeline did the best! aha! CONGRATS WEIIII... I guess Emily and I managed to score the same marks.. I really have to admit this we have been acting and even THINKING like each other lately.. uhh, I think she's the one copying me... Alright reasons for what I just said, out of gazillion pairs of shoes, WE GOT THE SAME PAIR(OK different colour, same design), always have the same thoughts, having PIMPLES even at the same place and many many more!! hahahahha! funniee............
hmmm, I think that's all for now.
Tuition tomorrow and as usual, I will be going to that rascal's house... LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment