Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello people!
Firstly, I would like to wish all my Indian friends HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!

I cherished the Deepavali Holiday by going for Dim Sum Buffet with my COUSINS, Michelle, Johnson, Jason, cousin's gf, Vivien, aunt, mum and bro @ Pavilion!
I forgotten the name of the shop but it was at Sixth Floor! =D
Food was OKAY. BUT service was bad, we had to wait so long for our food and the variety of food wasn't much.
Furthermore, we had to like "snatch" for the food. It's like under the "first come, first serve" basis. LOL!
After everything, we went back together and stopped by Perodua Showroom to drool over the new Myvi S.E. super nice can! Myvi is actually very spacious! lololol. bro's so in love with it ever since he drove Irene's car. hahahah!

I guess that's all, there's some problem with Blogger, i can't change the colour of the font and the FONT too. boo :(
Off to complete my Mathematics homework. It's already more than a month..
Last Friday, class was canceled because something bad happened to my Maths teacher, Mr. Tan. Apparently, he was having his usual walk and he accidentally fell. Yesterday was his operation(they had to insert screws into his body o_O) yeah, and he's in Pantai Hospital. Ahhh, I hope he's all right! I wonder how much of pain he has to endure, suffering in bed for DAYS. ouch....

AND booooo =((((((( again.
no swimming for me...........................
(emily, don't u dare laugh!) hahahahhahaha. miss you!

No comments: