Monday, September 15, 2008

Uncle's Birthday Celebration

The following day,

7th of September '08

it was my uncle's birthday celebration at Red Box, Pavillion, 6-10 pm.

We, Margaret, my bro, Michelle, Johnson and I went there early as we had to make some preparations. =D
Pictures as following.

Margaret lighting up the candles.

Peeping for the arrival of the V.I.Ps was part of her job too.

jeng jeng jeng. Here he comesss! *Birthday song playing*

We then help ourselves with the food.
Overall, no offence, but the food wasn't that delicious but there were some that i like!



Desserts for the sweet tooth.

More and more dessertsssssss

Singing time...
Everyone did sing, except for my grandmother... I hope she had fun though!

Vivien, I didn't know you like singing! ahahahhahaha.
It was good though..

Jason just being himself.


They(one of the staffs) walked in with 10 of these, which produces different colours of lights and CAN BE VERY noisyyy.
We made full use out of it =D



My uncleeeee!

After the karaoke session,

These lazy bumps were so lazy to walk to the car, they used this.

Not feeling contented, we continued playing it in the car! ahahaha, I must admit, other drivers gave us the look, who caressssss.


Till then, next update, on my swimming lesson!

No comments: