Monday, September 15, 2008

Relative's Wedding Dinner

Finally, PRA-PMR 1 has over. I can eventually update my bloggg.
So, this is what I did during the last weekends.

6th of September 2008


The very first dish. Five Precious Hot & Cold Combination.
There's baby octopus(lidako)! yummyyy.

Braised Shark's Fin with Chicken & Crabmeat.


The sistersss.
Left : Michelle, Right : Margaret

Margaret and I! I had my hair curled thanks to Margaret!

Jason and Vivien

Margaret again.

need I introduce again? ahahaha. it's Michellee...

As we were rather bored, i forgotten who came out with the idea of taking pictures with the ribbons on the chair. Each of us had a chance to do so!

First, Margaret..

Second, Michelle

Third, meeeee!

Back to the food, according to the menu, it's supposed to be Bar-B-Q Whole Suckling Pig.
But, it turned out to be duck. So shall I name it Suckling Duck?

These are the only pictures of the food I have. The others only GOD-knows-where it is.
After the dinner, I went to my cousin's house as the night was still young. :D



Margaret on her princess bed.

Last but not least, Johnson who's in dreamland... (please dont killl me =])
Next post coming up soon!

3 comments:

sheamay said...

hi lil girl..u wan commment..i give u comment now..
first on ur latest post...ermmm ur cousin sis looks really really really awesome leh...Hehehehehe
second......................i dunno wad else to say ler..>.<

Vivian said...

hahahahaha. erm she looks awesome, then how bout me?! ahahahhahaha. OLD PRAWN!

Vivian said...

Hey, "beck"
Glad that u like it.
hahahhahah.
Thanks u made my day!
Take care too!
Btw, by any chance, do I know you?