Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LEECH

While I was doing my work in the living room, my maid called out for me.

Her : Vivian! Vivian! Mari! Cepat!
Me : *reluctantly, turns to her direction* apa halll.....
Her : Mari! Cepat! Nak tunjuk benda!
Me : Urh... taknak lah..
Her : Ahhh, marilah....!
Me : okokokokokok. Nak datanglah ni.

hahahahhahahaha.

I knew the thing she's going to show me is not going to be something good. Indeed, I was right.

She asked me if it was a leech. Yeah, i guess so. I asked her to get some salt. As energetic as ever, she ran in and emerged with a pinch of salt on her palm.
I have seen quite a number of leeches before but never encounter leeches of this colour.
As proof, i took pictures! =D

Notice it's size!

Shrunk, effect of the salt.



Even more salt.

Salty, salty.


DEAD!


The bottom part of the leech.




"Ehhh, Vivian... yang ini nak dibuang atau dimasak?"
"Huh... Kamu suka la.... "

It's been twice I encounter a leech.
and I so hope it's the last time.
The leeches are from my neighbour's house. Their filthy garden.
Ugly Malaysians. pfft.

2 comments:

M a r g a r e t Y a p said...

ur blogs are interesting lil girl... keep it up...

Vivian said...

o.O REALLLY??!!! OMGGGGG!!! =DDDDDDD